1. Preheat the oven to 160 Celsius or 350 degrees Fahrenheit and line a small baking tray with baking paper and set aside.
2. In a small mixing bowl, add your dry ingredients and mix well. Add your wet ingredients (and any customisable add-ins) and mix very well, until a moist texture remains. If the mixture is too dry add a little more liquid but you should only need a little.
3. press the mixture into the baking tray firmly and try to make the base smooth and flat.. Bake for 8-10 minutes, the base should still be soft and will harden as it cools. Remove from oven and allow to cool completely.
Cheese cake Filling Instructions 1. Mix ingredients together with an electric beater until well combined.
2. Spread over the base and place in the fridge to set for an hour.
Chocolate topping Instructions
1. Heat 2/3 of the pack for 50 sec. 2. Pour the rest into the heated chocolate and stir. Do not heat again for any more than 5 sec. This is a quick way to temper chocolate and will mean it won't melt at room temp.
3. Let the chocolate cool for a bit before pouring over the cheese cake filling. Keep cheese cake refrigerated and enjoy.