1. Preheat the oven to 160 Celsius or 350 degrees Fahrenheit and line a small baking tray with baking paper and set aside.
2. In a small mixing bowl, add your dry ingredients and mix well. Mixture will be a moist texture and mold-able in your hands. If the mixture is too dry add a little more liquid but you should only need a little.
3. Press the mixture into the baking tray firmly and try to make the base smooth and flat.. Bake for 8-10 minutes, the base should still be soft and will harden as it cools. Remove from oven and allow to cool completely.
Caramel Filling Filling Instructions 1. Mix ingredients together well until the mixture has combined and starts to thicken.
2. Put the mixture in the fridge for 30min.
3. Once mixture has set in the fridge you can use your hands or a spoon to shape the filling onto the base of the bars.
Chocolate topping Instructions
1. Heat 2/3 of the pack for 50 sec. 2. Pour the rest into the heated chocolate and stir. Do not heat again for any more than 5 sec. This is a quick way to temper chocolate and will mean it won't melt at room temp.
3. Let the chocolate cool for a bit before pouring over the bars to completely cover. Keep cheese cake refrigerated and enjoy.