hot cross buns
lunch and dinner
peanut butter and jelly
recipe protein baking
September 20, 2019
Holy Heck this was good! Chocolate Mousse tart with two different bases. The above pic has a Quest Bar base and the below pic I've used the muffin mix from LovePBCO
If you feel like a treat but don't want to break the macro bank then this is a pretty delicious way to treat yourself and stay on track.
To make these you'll need the Weight Watchers chocolate mousse that you can get from your local supermarket.
You'll also need to get yourself the muffin mix from @LovePBCO
make sure you use the
Discount Code: chrisb101
1 packet Weight Watchers Mousse
30ml Queen Sugar-Free Maple Syrup
80ml Milk of your choice
1/2 tsp cocoa powder
1 handful of chopped pistachios
Quest Bar Base
1 x quest bar (I used choc brownie)
For 1 Muffin Base (double for 2)
40g muffin mix
30ml milk of choice
20 ml Queen Sugar-free maple syrup
15ml liquid egg white
Directions for Mousse
1) pour mix into a small bowl with cocoa powder.
2) add the milk and maple syrup.
3) blend together for 5 minutes until the mousse is light and fluffy.
Directions for Quest Bar base
1) unwrap the bar and put into the microwave for 15 seconds.
2) remove and roll the bar flat .
3) using a small cake tin cut out the shape of the base and put inside the cake tin.
4) repeat this process with the remainder of the quest bar to create a thicker base.
Directions for Muffin base
1) Preheat a fan-forced oven to 170°C prepare a small cake tin and grease the it using butter or coconut oil.
2) Pour the dry ingredients into a medium bowl. In a separate bowl, whisk together milk and egg white, and maple syrup, pour this wet mix into the dry muffin mix and gently combine.
3) Pour the mix into the cake tin.
4) Place on the top shelf of your preheated oven, and bake for 10 minutes. After baking, let it cool in the fridge for 20 minutes.
Directions to combine the base and mousse
1) Pour the mousse into the cake tin on top of the cooled base.
2) Sprinkle your pistachios on top of the mousse
3) Place into the fridge for 1 hour to let the mousse set.
Discount Code: chris
Caramel Drum Sticks
December 2, 2019